Merchandise Manager allows your business to store products at one location or transfer inventory to multiple locations.
Flexible pricing levels are available for wholesale, on account or retail customers.
- Enter inventory into your system with ease.
- Assign product descriptions and pricing levels.
- Assign a specific vendor to an item.
- Set promotional pricing by date and / or number sold.
Use wireless equipment to instantly receive inventory.
Set up vendor lists and assign products to your vendors to simplify your purchase order process
- Keep a current list of all of your vendor contact information.
- Assign products to vendors for easy ordering.
- Change information easily as your business grows.
- Automatically generate purchase orders for a vendor.
Automate your purchase orders to save precious time.
Set minimum and maximum inventory counts for purchase order accuracy.
- Set minimum and maximum on hand quantities for your inventory.
- Create a cycle count report.
- Assign reorder amounts to your inventory to automatically generate purchase orders.
- Assign multiple storage locations for each item.